KIDSVILLE AT THE PARTHENON • SATURDAYS FROM 11:00 – 11:45 AM
Kidsville at the Parthenon is a FREE weekly program that combines storytelling, educational activities, arts & crafts, musicians and special guests & more!
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1: Come explore the book, “I Just Want To Say Good Night” by Rachel Isadora, then make “I just want to say…” cards for those you love.
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8: Come explore how Greek myths celebrate inventions through the story of Hermes, considered the god of invention, then create at our inventor’s station.
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15: Come hear the original Little Red Riding Hood story, Ratkäppchen (Little Red-Cap) by Charles Perrault, then decorate your own “cap”.
- Nashville Opera will perform their program, Little Red’s Most Unusual Day at 2pm at The Parthenon - free with price of museum admission)
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22: Come hear about the inventions of women that were at the 1897 Tennessee Centennial Exposition, then create at our inventor’s station.
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29: Come celebrate Leap Day at story time with an athletic celebration, special guests TBA, then make a craft inspired by our guests.