Kidsville connects Nashville children and families to enriching opportunities for growth through education, experience, and exploration. Kidsville offers a variety of events each month in the community and every Saturday for FREE at the Parthenon. Kidsville at the Parthenon is a FREE weekly program that combines storytelling, educational activities, arts & crafts, musicians and special guests & more!
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23 at 11 AM - KIDSVILLE AT THE PARTHENON: Come join us for The Odyssey - a neurodiverse trip for Odysseus in a world that is full of surprises, noises, dangers, and fun! This is a story to celebrate the Able Voices art exhibit on display. After the story, make your own trip luggage tag.
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7 at 11 AM - KIDSVILLE AT THE PARTHENON:
- Come explore Dolly Parton’s story, The Coat of Many Colors, with Imagination Library, then create your own coat of many colors bookmark.
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14 at 11 AM - KIDSVILLE AT THE PARTHENON:
- Come explore the basics of photography with photographers from the Able Voices art exhibit on display at the Parthenon, then make a pretend camera from recycled materials.
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 21 at 11 AM - KIDSVILLE AT THE PARTHENON:
- Musicians from Intersection, Nashville's contemporary classical music ensemble, will interact with kids and explore how new music can expand our minds and ears, then make a craft inspired by the music.